Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today's asshole is Ryan

SO I made a dick joke to someone who didn't have as much fun as I did over the long weekend. (homework vs. vegas)
=================================================
As he was telling me about his weekend been taken over by schooling...
Ryan: "Well, don't worry. I took the fun for you."
(dragging myself to redemption during these few seconds of silence, realizing my own stupidity)
Ryan: (internal dialogue) I have to come up with something! "Um sooo, meaning if there's ever a serial rapist chasing after us, let me stay behind."
=================================================
Win. Today's lesson: Balance the dick jokes with some relatively decent conversation...the bad with some good. Like adding some blueberries to your 100 proof Vodka.

No comments: