Sunday, March 24, 2013

Convo with Jonathan

Just returned from seeing my family...the whole Hsia family freak show...another overwhelming family intrusion in this 8-part series in March...

Ryan: "Annnnnddd I survived chaos. I should be ready for the end of the world now!"

Jonathan: "I sure hope the end of the world is not coming anytime soon because I'm not ready for it!"

R: "Then I'll be sure to keep you posted with some insider info from the Mayans. Or the doomsdays preachers."

J: "Why, are you related?"

R: "Hey, don't question my sources!"

J: "Hey, if you know a guy, you know a guy."

R: "Yea, I met gorgeous Mayan men and doomsday preachers on Craigslist...exchanging glances and all that."

J: "Sounds...mmm....delicious...."

R: "Yes. They tasted like sunshine in my mouth."

No comments: